- A contract by which one or more parties agree not to disclose confidential information that they have shared with each other as a necessary part of doing business together: all staff sign non-disclosure agreements, thus ensuring the confidentiality of any proprietary informationMore example sentences
- Celebrities, CEOs, and politicians now routinely require staff to sign nondisclosure agreements - our new loyalty oaths.
- In many cases, clients have to sign a nondisclosure agreement before the accountants will even pitch them the scheme.
- Not one of the nearly 5,000 graduates was asked to sign a nondisclosure agreement.
More definitions of non-disclosure agreementDefinition of non-disclosure agreement in:
- The US English dictionary