Definition of non-exclusive in English:
Not restricted to the person, group, or area concerned; not exclusive: the broadcaster will buy non-exclusive rights for games from time to time
More example sentences
- If they're stocking 10 percent of work from a nonexclusive publisher, they might stock 100 percent of the stock from a publisher with an exclusive contract.
- While nonexclusive licenses are the best way to spread valuable technologies widely, companies often need exclusive licenses to make a profit.
- The new nonexclusive deal now expands Sony's reach.
- Example sentences
- The search engine's insistence on nonexclusivity has given an upper hand to some of its toughest competitors.
- Nonexclusivity would mean that products once produced would be available for anyone to consume without paying for it.
- Every Apple fan says non-exclusivity will narrow the market share gap in the US.
Definition of non-exclusive in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan