Definition of non-exclusive in English:
Not restricted to the person, group, or area concerned; not exclusive: the broadcaster will buy non-exclusive rights for games from time to time
More example sentences
- If they're stocking 10 percent of work from a nonexclusive publisher, they might stock 100 percent of the stock from a publisher with an exclusive contract.
- While nonexclusive licenses are the best way to spread valuable technologies widely, companies often need exclusive licenses to make a profit.
- The new nonexclusive deal now expands Sony's reach.
- Example sentences
- The search engine's insistence on nonexclusivity has given an upper hand to some of its toughest competitors.
- Nonexclusivity would mean that products once produced would be available for anyone to consume without paying for it.
- Every Apple fan says non-exclusivity will narrow the market share gap in the US.
Definition of non-exclusive in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.