Not restricted to the person, group, or area concerned; not exclusive: the broadcaster will buy non-exclusive rights for games from time to time
More example sentences
- A middle man delivers the product to retailers on a non-exclusive basis.
- Riverdeep signed an agreement with SmarterKids.com to provide a two year non-exclusive licence to market Riverdeep's online learning applications.
- Megabeam has also secured a non-exclusive deal to provide its service at 15 major UK railway stations.
- Example sentences
- Buddhism's non-exclusivity is appropriate to the modern world.
- Every Apple fan says non-exclusivity will narrow the market share gap in the US.
- The move to non-exclusivity is a matter of 'when' not 'if'.
Definition of non-exclusive in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.