Definition of non-human in English:
Not human: non-human material objects
More example sentences
- His theory was that animals were the ‘slaves of man’ and he spoke of the ‘tyranny of humans over non-human animals.’
- The point, of course, is that these people are wrong in their analysis of the relationship between human beings and non-human animals, not that they're unpleasant.
- If we shift the focus from human to non-human bodies, new topics, perspectives, and concerns come into view.
nounBack to top
A creature that is not a human being.
- The second part of the law was simple but brutal, stating that all non-humans had no choice in their government.
- Nearly every traditional human problem has been solved, and they live peacefully with benevolent non-humans.
- Even the other non-humans weren't particularly friendly with her.
Definition of non-human in:
- US English dictionary