- 1(Of a disease or disease-causing organism) not liable to be transmitted through the environment.More example sentences
- Influenza vaccine contains only non-infectious viruses, it cannot cause influenza.
- First, an injection of non-infectious genetic material from the disease-causing microbe primes the immune system to respond.
- This makes it potentially an attractive alternative to medications already available to treat patients with non-allergic, non-infectious, perennial rhinitis.
- 1.1Not liable to spread infection.More example sentences
- The prostate can be affected by a variety of infectious and poorly defined non-infectious conditions that present as acute or chronic pelvic pain with a range of accompanying urinary and systemic symptoms.
- Secondary infection can lead to a period of rapid expansion with significant risk of infectious and non-infectious complications.
- This sounds most like an infectious illness, and I'll talk about infections and then tumors and then immune disorders, non-infectious, non-malignant disorders.
More definitions of non-infectiousDefinition of non-infectious in:
- The US English dictionary