- Relating to a mode of video or computer graphic display in which adjacent lines or picture elements are displayed in succession, forming a single scanning sequence.More example sentences
- It is capable of displaying non-interlaced full motion video at full-screen or in a resizeable window in 24-bit colour, even when the VGA card is set at a lower colour depth.
- With MPEG - 1, more than 70 minutes of good-quality video and audio can be stored on a single CD-ROM disc optimized for non-interlaced video.
- It also features DVD decoding in hardware, backed by adaptive de-interlacing and video de-blocking filters for improved playback on non-interlaced displays, such as LCD panels.
More definitions of non-interlacedDefinition of non-interlaced in:
- The US English dictionary