- Not judgemental; avoiding moral judgements: it may well be the non-judgemental personality of a machine that motivates a child to persevere plain, non-judgemental feedbackMore example sentences
- Verity Stob's humor is in the stoic British tradition of a Tony Hancock, fiercely moral but utterly non-judgemental.
- One girl said Shane had a wonderful, non-judgmental personality.
- College students are rarely taught this directly, but they absorb it as part of the multiculturally tolerant, non-judgmental campus culture.
More definitions of non-judgementalDefinition of non-judgemental in:
- The US English dictionary