- Not derived from or according to the rules of logic or formal argument (less forceful in meaning than illogical): intuitive non-logical thinkingMore example sentences
- It is important to remember that the foundation for the actions of these two types is non-logical.
- The underlying explanation of economic action is therefore not logical, but non-logical.
- Better known is his distinction between logical and non-logical actions.
More definitions of non-logicalDefinition of non-logical in:
- The US English dictionary