- Not concerned with material possessions: my dream is to raise my kids to be non-materialistic and honest the non-materialistic ideals of BuddhismMore example sentences
- There is also a non-materialistic streak in many Russians.
- The company is launching an integrated advertising campaign that explicitly appeals to the non-materialistic, minimalist ethos that brand executives believe differentiates Volvo aficionados from buyers of other luxury and near-luxury brands.
- He doesn't stress, he's utterly non-materialistic, thoughtful and low maintenance.
More definitions of non-materialisticDefinition of non-materialistic in:
- The US English dictionary