- Not using or involving machines or automatic devices: non-mechanized agricultural operationsMore example sentences
- Unloading cargo at non-mechanised berths is costlier and time-consuming.
- We believe that the early results from phase-2 samples may be very encouraging, with high grades and the possible presence of larger gem quality diamonds than have previously been recovered from the earlier non-mechanized sampling.
- Tanks versus a primarily non-mechanised army could only lead to one result.
More definitions of non-mechanizedDefinition of non-mechanized in:
- The US English dictionary