- 1Not having a medical basis or objective: the non-medical use of drugsMore example sentences
- Most people who take prescriptions medications take them responsibly, but the non-medical use of these drugs can be dangerous.
- Several of your guests have mentioned that there are non-medical methods to deal with depression.
- Most pediatricians offer non-medical treatment alternatives for ADHD.
- 1.1Not having or requiring professional medical experience: non-medical witnesses non-medical languageMore example sentences
- A full report or a report in non-medical language will also be sent to the relative if requested.
- The animal care committee has non-medical citizen members, an ethicist, and veterinarians as well as researchers.
- It helps those of us in non-medical areas stay in touch with the reality of what it takes to deal with a self-destructive society.