- Not belonging to, characteristic of, or involving the armed forces; civilian: the widespread destruction of non-military targetsMore example sentences
- What should specifically targeting non-military targets to maximize civilian casualties be called?
- The 13-strong caving group included non-military personnel John Taylor of North Derbyshire and Kevin Welch from North Yorkshire.
- The nine-month expedition, whose patron is the Prince of Wales, is one of the most adventurous non-military trips by Service personnel.
More definitions of non-militaryDefinition of non-military in:
- The US English dictionary