- Not having been ordained as a priest or minister: non-ordained women and men in pastoral rolesMore example sentences
- There are also non-ordained brothers who contribute in various ways to the preaching community and thus share fully in the work of the order.
- In these situations, non-ordained men, but mainly women, administer parishes.
- There can be confusion concerning the difference between ordained and non-ordained ministry.
More definitions of non-ordainedDefinition of non-ordained in:
- The US English dictionary