- 1Not relating to or derived from living matter: non-organic archaeological findsMore example sentences
- Kubrick and Shahni's visual surfaces are highly decorative; they integrate the human with the non-organic surfaces of everyday objects and spaces and in Shahani's case, with nature as well.
- Although in practice this may be true, consumption of non-organic materials is probably a by-product of their foraging.
- Some aspects of lawn care require the usage of both organic and non-organic products.
- 2(Of food or farming methods) involving the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides: non-organic hens' eggsMore example sentences
- Lindane is found in most non-organic chocolate.
- Look out for the authorised non-organic ingredients listed on the label.
- In fact sales of organic baby food have risen by nearly six per cent, compared with a slight decline in non-organic baby food.
More definitions of non-organicDefinition of non-organic in:
- The US English dictionary