- 1(Of a person) not paying for a service: non-paying guests eviction of non-paying tenantsMore example sentences
- About 20 attorneys from 11 law firms refused to represent non-paying accused from November last year after the Legal Aid Board announced a decrease in fees.
- If your paying customers are receiving broken products, and the non-paying thieves are receiving functional products, then you have failed as a business.
- In exchange, the property manager fixed the electronic gates, provided secure, lock-up parking and got tough with non-paying residents.
- 2(Of work) to be undertaken without payment: a non-paying internshipMore example sentences
- Granted, there's the whole classist thing I don't like, where you have to be independently wealthy to be able to afford a non-paying job.
- Within the company, promotion to a "good" beat can be used to reward a reporter, just as assignment to a non-paying one can be a form of punishment.
- The Communications and Media Unit provides opportunities for graduate and postgraduate students to gain experience from non-paying internships at the UNFCCC secretariat in Bonn, Germany.