- 1Not relating to or concerning the body: both physical and non-physical ill-treatmentMore example sentences
- As for bullying, I was sometimes the victim of non-physical intimidation.
- Women could not gauge other, non-physical factors, such as the person's charisma, from the picture.
- Staff are also now trained in non-physical techniques to diffuse a confrontational situation as well as in physical self-defence.
- 2Not tangible or concrete: non-physical digital moneyMore example sentences
- This is not an abstract non-physical entity, but a physical expression in the design of our brains, of genes that have evolved over millions of years.
- Some believe it is non-physical and that it can be separated from the body.
- Descartes' position, called substance dualism, has raised fundamental questions about how a non-physical mind could have an effect on a physical body.
- More example sentences
- The odds of reporting higher levels of past month marijuana use for physically abused youth were 56% greater than the odds for non-physically abused youth, other things being equal.
More definitions of non-physicalDefinition of non-physical in:
- The US English dictionary