- Not releasing pollutants, especially carbon dioxide, into the atmosphere: wind power is a non-polluting alternative to fossil fuelsMore example sentences
- There are many advantages to having a fast, accessible, modern, quiet, non-polluting tram system.
- In many parts of the continent, you can tap the power of the wind to generate nonpolluting renewable electricity for your home.
- In the 1970s, Prince Rainier began encouraging the development of light, non-polluting industries.
More definitions of non-pollutingDefinition of non-polluting in:
- The US English dictionary