- 1Not producing or able to produce goods, crops, or economic benefit: non-productive land health is seen as a non-productive sectorMore example sentences
- This distribution of profits even includes profits earned in non-productive sectors.
- The lie consists of the implication that the election was a victory by the relatively non-productive elements of society.
- The Government will grab money from the production sector, drive it into the ground, and give the money away to the non-productive sector.
- 1.1Achieving little: time-wasting, non-productive activitiesMore example sentences
- Lack of involvement and engagement lead them to varied non-productive activities.
- He considered these activities to be non-creative and non-productive.
- From this point, discussion is not only non-productive but nauseating.
More definitions of non-productiveDefinition of non-productive in:
- The US English dictionary