- Not representing something in way that is accurate and true to life: a stylized, non-realistic imageMore example sentences
- He looks back and realises the images on the wall that dictated our perception of reality are non-realistic.
- "It is the most neglected of the arts," Lal agreed, "because ours is a realistic age and dance is non-realistic."
- Some commentators felt that the symphony was ' non-realistic ' and attacked its pessimism.
More definitions of non-realisticDefinition of non-realistic in:
- The US English dictionary