- Refusal to acknowledge the existence, validity, or legality of something: trade barriers such as non-recognition of professional qualifications non-recognition of same-sex marriagesMore example sentences
- Blatant nonrecognition of shipping achievements in international business can only aggravate situations like this.
- We are pleased that he seems to be alone among reviewers in his nonrecognition of the book's argument.
- The recognition or non-recognition of a certain truth depends not on external causes, but on certain other causes within the man himself.
More definitions of non-recognitionDefinition of non-recognition in:
- The US English dictionary