Definition of non-scientific in English:
Not involving or relating to science or scientific methods: information of a non-technical or non-scientific nature
More example sentences
- You cannot argue science with individuals that are arguing non-scientific ideas.
- The public certainly has a right to oppose scientific research on non-scientific grounds.
- It is an attractively designed site, and gears itself towards non-scientific people.
- Example sentences
- In its short life it has done an exemplary job in explaining science to non-scientists.
- To a non-scientist like myself, it all sounds plausible, if not terribly good for you.
- He also published many popular books for non-scientists on evolutionary theory.
Definition of non-scientific in:
- US English dictionary