Definition of non-scientific in English:
Not involving or relating to science or scientific methods: information of a non-technical or non-scientific nature
More example sentences
- You cannot argue science with individuals that are arguing non-scientific ideas.
- The public certainly has a right to oppose scientific research on non-scientific grounds.
- It is an attractively designed site, and gears itself towards non-scientific people.
- Example sentences
- In its short life it has done an exemplary job in explaining science to non-scientists.
- To a non-scientist like myself, it all sounds plausible, if not terribly good for you.
- He also published many popular books for non-scientists on evolutionary theory.
Definition of non-scientific in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan