- Relating to or involving religious or spiritual matters.More example sentences
- If these institutions want a nonsecular future, they must construct serious and sustained formative experiences for their lay faculty, staff, and administrators.
- The director's nonsecular undertones are planted in the earth, waiting to grow into something awesome.
- The only way to miss the religious or nonsecular appearance of the monument would be to walk through the building with one's eyes closed.
More definitions of non-secularDefinition of non-secular in:
- The US English dictionary