- 1Not significant or dangerous; slight: patients with non-serious conditions disputes of a non-serious natureMore example sentences
- Common adverse reactions were generally mild and included non-serious infections, headache, depression, joint pains, and menstrual disorders.
- With the information provided the incident was allocated a code green response - non-serious and non-life threatening.
- Despite the drop in fatal incidents, the number of non-serious casualties has increased to the highest level in five years.
- 1.1Not requiring or meriting deep reflection; light or humorous: she made fun, non-serious moviesMore example sentences
- This applies both to painful feelings like pity and fear in the case of serious genres like tragedy and epic, and to pleasant ones like laughter in the case of non-serious genres like comedy and satire.
- They've simply defined any dissenting opinion as non-serious.
- In the meantime, expect light and non-serious blogging.