- Not associated with or interested in religious or spiritual matters: non-spiritual pursuits a non-spiritual personMore example sentences
- If I am "spiritual but not religious," can I face a decidedly non-spiritual world with the virtues that attracted me to spiritual life to begin with?
- Agnostic and "non-spiritual" students are often ambivalent towards their own status, having learned that it is better not to cause waves than to openly "choose a side."
- A variety of businesses catered to the nonspiritual needs of the vast numbers of pilgrims swarming to Ise.
More definitions of non-spiritualDefinition of non-spiritual in:
- The US English dictionary