Definition of non-temporal in English:
1Having no relation to time.
- One interesting and unexpected findings that these results yield is that nontemporal processes seem to develop noticeably before temporal processes.
- One of the overarching, though now somewhat obvious, findings of this study is that musical cognitive processes, both temporal and nontemporal, do in fact exist.
- Another nontemporal experiment dealt with motivic abstraction.
2Relating to spiritual as opposed to worldly affairs.
- A dozen composers worked on the soundtrack, producing a whole range of songs, many of them about Radha and Krishna, that create an intended nontemporal quality.
- By too-often tending to conceive of God as an otherworldly, non-spatial, non-temporal being, he does not articulate well, how pantheistic conceptions of God and their intellectual relatives may also harbor the titanistic attitudes he seeks to criticize.
- I do believe that my moral choices have spiritual, non-temporal consequences.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan