- 1Not trivial; significant.More example sentences
- All this means that applying patches is a non-trivial and increasingly expert task.
- It's a non-trivial exercise and if something goes wrong, it can go spectacularly wrong.
- Therefore, modifying the site to add new capabilities is decidedly non-trivial.
- 1.1 Mathematics Having some variables or terms that are not equal to zero or an identity.More example sentences
- Perhaps it is most famous for presenting the ‘Hundred fowls problem’ which is an indeterminate problem with three non-trivial solutions.
More definitions of non-trivialDefinition of non-trivial in:
- The US English dictionary