Definition of non-use in English:
The refusal or failure to use something: considerations that determine the present non-use of these sophisticated weapons
More example sentences
- It's very clear that non-use of contraception is the biggest factor in crisis pregnancy.
- The results suggest that even after 30 years of non-use, residual vocabulary knowledge can be found.
- But when my mom noticed that the book seemed to collect a lot of dust in my cabinet from non-use, she quit trying to add recipes to it.
- Example sentences
- These are non-users who live in households that have Internet connections and in which other family members go online from home.
- It was estimated that daily users of cannabis had rates of psychotic symptoms between 1.6 and 1.8 times higher than those of non-users.
- 70 per cent of us in the UK already have one and the suspicion must be that the remaining 30 per cent are resolute non-users.
Definition of non-use in:
- US English dictionary