- Consistent or having a fixed pattern; not liable to change: a non-variable rate mortgage is the most stable option with little riskMore example sentences
- The non-variable costs of £50,000 are added to this to produce an estimated total cost of £295,000.
- That fixed non-variable rate usually advertised is almost always temporary.
- Renewable electricity generation in California includes variable and non-variable sources.
More definitions of non-variableDefinition of non-variable in:
- The US English dictionary