Definition of non-verbal in English:
Not involving or using words or speech: forms of non-verbal communication
More example sentences
- Practice will help you improve how you speak as well as your use of non-verbal communication.
- The translator must pay special attention to the non-verbal aspects of communication.
- The non-verbal cues given during a face-to-face meeting will not come across in an electronic survey.
- Example sentences
- He glanced at Andrew as if to ask him non-verbally if that would be alright.
- He was also young and he would connect with us, verbally and non-verbally.
- A good communicator knows that what we communicate non-verbally can be more meaningful than the words we use.
Definition of non-verbal in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.