Definition of non-viable in English:
1Not feasible or practical: non-viable investments
More example sentences
- The second point is that the difference between a viable and a non-viable project is generally less than clear-cut.
- The proposed break-up would create three non-viable firms out of one very viable and very profitable company, he said.
- In other words, the Whitlam policy was clearly non-viable.
2 Medicine (Of a fetus or unborn child) unable to survive independently after birth.
- The third instance of cord torsion resulted in the delivery of a nonviable, 15.5-week, phenotypically female fetus.
- Nonviable cells typically have a compromised membrane.
- In this circumstance, the residual tumor is frequently nonviable.
Definition of non-viable in:
- US English dictionary