Definition of non-viable in English:
1Not feasible or practical: non-viable investments
More example sentences
- The second point is that the difference between a viable and a non-viable project is generally less than clear-cut.
- The proposed break-up would create three non-viable firms out of one very viable and very profitable company, he said.
- In other words, the Whitlam policy was clearly non-viable.
2 Medicine (Of a fetus or unborn child) unable to survive independently after birth.
- The third instance of cord torsion resulted in the delivery of a nonviable, 15.5-week, phenotypically female fetus.
- Nonviable cells typically have a compromised membrane.
- In this circumstance, the residual tumor is frequently nonviable.
Definition of non-viable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia