- Denoting or relating to a person whose origin is not predominantly European: those who argue against non-white immigration usually deny that they are prejudicedMore example sentences
- It took the nation almost three quarters of a century to accept non-white immigrants.
- The residual vote rate of a county does depend on the percent of non-white residents in the county.
- Everyone was for tariff protection and everyone was against non-white migrants.
nounBack to top
- A person whose origin is not predominantly European: Omar Henry will be the first non-white to play Test cricket for South AfricaMore example sentences
- Native Americans still suffer the same discrimination as did other non-whites and women decades ago.
- Now, why would the American people, especially non-whites, be suspicious of authority?
- Cable has been an amazing place for expression, for African-Americans and for non-whites in general.
More definitions of non-whiteDefinition of non-white in:
- The US English dictionary