- Having a positive or negative value; not equal to zero: an extremely small but non-zero chance non-zero-sum games had very different strategic implications than zero-sum gamesMore example sentences
- The principal quantum number n may have any positive, non-zero integer value.
- In the model tests it was found that some rows and columns had a larger number of zero values than non-zero values.
- The tiny non-zero value of the effective cosmological constant is hard to understand using traditional particle physics arguments.
More definitions of non-zeroDefinition of non-zero in:
- The US English dictionary