- The state of being nonchalant: an air of nonchalanceMore example sentences
- They can give a Saturday morning hangover at the coffee bar an air of elegant nonchalance.
- Nevertheless, playing the field required a certain nonchalance and confidence neither of which I appeared to be able to muster.
- The screen projections were cool, and the nonchalance of the band provided enough room to get into their music.
More definitions of nonchalanceDefinition of nonchalance in:
- The US English dictionary