- Not adversely affected by: we were none the worse for our terrible experienceMore example sentences
- My trouser was torn and I had to go home and change into another suit,’ said Ring who was none the worse for the experience.
- Finally I managed a smooth getaway and went in to shop, none the worse for the encounter and thinking about how much D.J. looks like her Mama except for that red hair.
- The Jones family anguish turned to unbridled joy early last Wednesday morning when Conor arrived home none the worse for his ordeal after spending over a week sleeping rough.
More definitions of none the worse forDefinition of none the worse for in:
- The US English dictionary