noun[mass noun] • informal
- Sexual activity or intercourse.More example sentences
- On the plus side, there also appears to have been - if the pulp novels from the '50s and '60s are valid chronicles - a lot of excellent, if furtive, nooky.
- I'm 35, quite healthy and well-adjusted, but no nookie since July makes Jack a frustrated boy.
- The bride comes back from her honeymoon, ready for some extramarital nookie, only to find the lawyer in bed with her sister.
early 20th century: perhaps from nook.
More definitions of nookyDefinition of nooky in:
- The US English dictionary