- (Of a drug) used to enhance memory or other cognitive functions.More example sentences
- The medical drugs such as corticosteroids, nootropic and diuretic remedies were selectively administered by considering each patient's pathological condition.
nounBack to top
- A nootropic drug.More example sentences
- If only he hadn't blown his brain out on nootropics.
1970s: from French nootrope (from Greek noos 'mind' + tropē 'turning') + -ic.
More definitions of nootropicDefinition of nootropic in:
- The US English dictionary