- An edible seaweed eaten either fresh or dried, especially by the Japanese.More example sentences
- The ‘tomato sushi’ was a skinned raw tomato, seasoned and girdled in nori (the Japanese seaweed) to resemble a maki.
- You may also want to eat iodine-rich foods like kelp, nori, and other seaweeds as often as once a day, and fish and shellfish two or three times a week.
- If you can't locate the rice paper rounds, nori - the toasted seaweed sheets used for sushi - are a good alternative.
More definitions of noriDefinition of nori in:
- The US English dictionary