- Having or denoting a normal blood pressure.More example sentences
- The patient was afebrile and normotensive with no respiratory distress, and findings on cardiopulmonary examination were unremarkable.
- Several studies have demonstrated that physical activity reduces blood pressure in normotensive and hypertensive persons, regardless of weight loss.
- The results of physical examination were unremarkable, and he was afebrile and normotensive.
More definitions of normotensiveDefinition of normotensive in:
- The US English dictionary