- The compass point or direction midway between north and north-west.More example sentences
- In 1932, a magnitude 8.4 thrust earthquake struck about 100 km to the north-north-west.
- I think I know where this complainant needs to go to feel better: to a little town some 80 miles to the north-north-west of him, a mile or so on the Welsh side of Offa's Dyke.
- Joined by Peter Horne, Chris Shred and Bert Lancaster he cast off and headed to a spot six nautical miles north-north-west of Thursday Island.
More definitions of north-north-westDefinition of north-north-west in:
- The US English dictionary