noun[mass noun] North American • informal
- An illegal drug that is inhaled, in particular cocaine: we’ve been up doing nose candy all nightMore example sentences
- The matter of drugs, painkillers, nose candy, shopping, vice is irrelevant.
- Indeed, the authorities had estimated the daily inhalation of nose candy at 27 doses per 1,000 young adults.
- Man, I remember when the worst kind of white powder was nose candy and Anthrax was a bad metal band.
More definitions of nose candyDefinition of nose candy in:
- The US English dictionary