- A musical instrument of the flute type played by blowing through the nose rather than the mouth, associated especially with SE Asia and the Pacific islands.More example sentences
- The shell trumpet and the nose flute are the most common instruments in the region.
- The Internet has transformed holiday shopping, allowing you to order an out-of-print book for Mom or a Hawaiian nose flute for Dad without ever leaving your driveway.
- The nose flute, an instrument from ancient times, made a return at the end of the twentieth century.
More definitions of nose fluteDefinition of nose flute in:
- The US English dictionary