- 1A ring fixed in the nose of a bull or other animal, for leading it.More example sentences
- In 1944 Mr Flintoft, of Pickering, saved a farmer from being gored by a bull, by grabbing and holding on to its nose ring until help came.
- 1.1A ring worn in a person’s nose as a piece of jewellery: girls with sparkling gold nose rings and earringsMore example sentences
- In case she's getting on your nerves, you could still pull out one of her earrings or her nose ring.
- As far as he could tell, she wore no make up and her only piece of jewelry was a nose ring for she'd sold the rest.
- She wears no jewellery except for a silver nose ring.
More definitions of nose ringDefinition of nose ring in:
- The US English dictionary