- The strap of a bridle or head collar, which passes over the horse’s nose and under its chin.More example sentences
- I put a drop noseband or something similar on the horse to stabilize his jaw so that the game of nipping or mouthing me just never even gets started.
- If your horse bites, put a drop noseband around his mouth.
- The cavesson should be fitted in such a way that the noseband lies below the cheekbones and on the nose-bone, this way, it will not interfere with his breathing.
More definitions of nosebandDefinition of noseband in:
- The US English dictionary