- 1.2The central part of a pair of glasses that fits over the bridge of the nose.More example sentences
- The rubberized, non-slip nosepiece was easy to bend to fit.
- This could probably be helped by some rubber pieces on the nosepiece and by the ears to reduce sliding.
- Beretta's new Deluxe Shooting Glasses feature replacement nosepieces, nylon case and three interchangeable lenses in smoke, vermilion and yellow.
- 2The part of a microscope to which the objective lenses are attached.More example sentences
- The motorized nosepiece of a Zeiss Axiovert 135 inverted microscope allowed the objective to be automatically changed from 40X to 2.5X during macro execution.
More definitions of nosepieceDefinition of nosepiece in:
- The US English dictionary