noun (plural nosheries)• informal
- A restaurant or snack bar.More example sentences
- This place is more a noshery than a quick-eat diner and has the advantage of being licenced to remain open for 24 hours a day.
- Indeed, Palace of Eats is the latest, greatest addition to the row of trendy shops and nosheries on 11th Street S.W. between 14th and 15th Avenue.
- The Waffle noshery in Soi Day-Night 2 (just down from the well-known Flamingo sleeping palace) has just begun producing top-quality ice cream made from all-natural ingredients with no preservatives.
More definitions of nosheryDefinition of noshery in:
- The US English dictionary