- 1Not nearly: he is not half such a fool as they thoughtMore example sentences
- I'm pretty sure they're not half as stressed out and burned out as most of the rest of us.
- Also, I'm sure you're not half as closed off as Jesse is, and even if you are, at least you're aware enough to know about it, which is something Jesse really needs to work on.
- While certainly not half as funny as their films, Pootie Tang bounces from scene to scene with the attempt to make the viewer laugh at any cost.
- 2 • informal Not at all: the players are not half badMore example sentences
- And although I'd deny it if ever asked, being in the spotlight for something other than being the worst player on the ball team was not half bad.
- Still, he's made sure hardcore TT fans will turn out by co-writing a couple of songs with Gary Barlow - they're not up to Take That standards, but they're not half bad.
- (I am not half bad on wireline technology either, but my focus has been more on wireless).
More definitions of not halfDefinition of not half in:
- The US English dictionary