- • informal Used to express one’s doubts about one’s ability to do something: I don’t know that I can sum up my meaning on paperMore example sentences
- I don't know that there's anything you can do; I think you've got to leave it up to him.
- I don't know that I can be any more specific than that because there are court proceedings pending.
- I don't know that I could go back to having a full-time job.
More definitions of not know thatDefinition of not know that in:
- The US English dictionary