- A filter that attenuates signals within a very narrow band of frequencies.More example sentences
- The collected light is then filtered with an inline notch filter at 785 nm within the probe itself to attenuate light at the laser wavelength.
- The sweeping action combined with selective blanking of the output receiver creates an adaptive notch filter, which allows for the direct measurement of low level distortion power in the presence of high power carriers.
- Essentially, the function of a notch filter is just the opposite of the narrowband filters.
More definitions of notch filterDefinition of notch filter in:
- The US English dictionary