- 1A decorative card with a blank space for a short message.More example sentences
- Leave a notecard in the empty space the books once occupied.
- ‘Robbie abandoned her notepaper's envelope, turning her circular notecard into a postcard,’ Jill Lustig said.
- All seven cards may be purchased with no inscription for use as notecards.
- 1.1A small card used for making notes.More example sentences
- Every move of each of the classes was diagramed on note cards Daphne had left.
- You've got the question written out, very clearly, on your little note card.
- Be sure to mark the insertion of visual aids on your note cards.
More definitions of notecardDefinition of notecard in:
- The US English dictionary