- Paper for writing letters on: a sheet of headed notepaperMore example sentences
- Of all the drivers who take the test in the city just 58.4% pass and the remainder go to the back of the forty week queue unless they can prove, with a letter on headed notepaper from their employer, that a full licence is critical for their job.
- Employees at Queen Street Textile Museum are now intrigued to find out more about the letter, written on notepaper bearing the Queen Street Manufacturing Company header.
- Carefully mocked up on City of York Council headed notepaper, the letter that landed on our desk is an exact replica of those sent out to local residents asking for comments on a new planning application.
More definitions of notepaperDefinition of notepaper in:
- The US English dictionary