- Worth paying attention to; interesting or significant: noteworthy features [with clause]: it is noteworthy that no one at the Bank has accepted responsibility for the failureMore example sentences
notable, worthy of note, interesting, of particular interest, significant, worthy of mention, worth taking a look at, noticeable; remarkable, impressive, important, striking, outstanding, memorable, unique, special, prominent, conspicuous; unusual, extraordinary, out of the ordinary, singular, different, rare, uncommon
- This feature is as noteworthy for its censorship woes as it is for its content.
- Another noteworthy feature that is missing is the ability to organize troops in formations.
- A second noteworthy feature concerns the role of the European Parliament.
- More example sentences
- Well, if you feel the same, then you're probably going to want to check out Man on Fire, a good flick that is kept from noteworthiness by some serious problems.
- Personally, I think that school lunch programs have taken the path of every other bungling government bureaucracy and are achieving noteworthiness for inefficiency.
- What I found of particular noteworthiness was the exploration of just how much a part crime (as a subject matter) has played in our fiction.